Flamenco show in La Casa del Flamenco
About this event:
Duration: 1 hora
Last day: 31-12-2017
Events per night: 2 (19:00 / 20:30)
Price of the ticket: 18€Buy your tickets
The Casa del Flamenco produces a different performance each night, with different artists and personalities; among them highlight Juan José Arroyo "El Junco" and Ana María Márquez Heredia, "La Marquesita". This effort made by the promoters provides the spectator with a rich and varied programming, carefully maintaining the profile as well as the high artistic standard that is offered. This provides the spectator with a great variety of high quality artists and allows the audience the opportunity to organize their visit according to the troupe that performs in the tablao.
Customarily there are 4 artistic recitals in this "tablao" Flamenco of Seville. It highlight Juan José Arroyo "El Junco" and Ana María Márquez Heredia "La Marquesita". Each troupe, of widely acknowledged trajectory, selects those “palos” that best allow their talent to take wings on stage which guarantees the highest quality in each recital and favored by the singularity of the stage. The staging is “solely” a typical Andalusia courtyard; perfumed by the aroma of hundreds of flowers. In the center there is an ample stage slightly raised, surrounded by pillars and arches of marble, which favor the natural acoustic of the space. The wideness of the courtyard and the disposition of the seats, on three sides of the stage and very close to the same, facilitate the view from every angle.
- 18 € regular tickets
- 15 € student tickets (student identification must be presented) flamenco dance students, Seville residents and residents of the Alcantara Hotel.
- 10 € children (from 6 to 12. Due to intensity of sound and proximity to the stage, it is not recommended to children under 6)
All prices include taxes
Description of Performance
There will be between ONE and TWO performances per night, 60 minutes duration each, every day of the week. This is the event calendar for 2017:
- Between April and October there will be a 20:30 performance. During tourist peak season in Seville such as two and three day weekends there will be a 19:00 performance scheduled as well. Between the months of July and August there will be just one 20:30 performance.
- Between November and March there will be a 19:00 performance with the possibility of a 20:30 show, depending on the calendar of national holidays, and two and three day weekends (during the month of January there will be just one 19:00 show)
- Customarily the performances are of 4 artist troupes composed of a male and female dancer, a singer and a guitar player
Entry ticket DOES NOT include drink. If reserving an event for individuals or groups, a food catering can be provided, in the room adjoining the main courtyard
At the end of the performance and as a memento, the artists will let the audience know when they can take photographs, always WITHOUT flash/ videos are NOT allowed